Artificial Intelligence (AI) is finding its way into every area of the enterprise where special cognitive requirements are placed on information systems.
The cognitive abilities of AI solutions exceed the limitations of conventional software, which in principle are based only on complicated IF-THEN-ELSE instructions. The paradigm of AI is being able to answer the question “What would a human being do?”.
Where AI provides a convincing answer, it obsoletes conventional software development. In the next step, costs can be reduced in processes with high cognitive demands.
These requirements include …
- Interactivity: Straightforward interaction with users
- Iterativity: Dialogue options and the fine-tuning of goals and problems
- Adaptivity: An ability to learn in a changing environment
- Contextuality: An understanding of a situation’s real and virtual environment
Our LEXTA experts …
- Offer orientation on AI deployment options
- Provide support for developing and evaluating strategically advisable application scenarios at the interface between business processes and IT
- Draw up models for reorienting your organisation and processes
- Explain how AI has been positioned successfully in other companies
- Highlight areas where costs can be saved