LEXTA CONSULTANTS GROUP represents successful consulting projects in strategic IT-Management and has a focus on IT benchmarking. Stable growth for more than 10 years, a healthy client structure and an outstanding corporate culture shaped LEXTA over the years. Currently we’re working with more than 50 employees and offices in Berlin and London for the world’s leading enterprises of all sectors. Our team is set up with specialists and generalists who have extensive experience in IT and Top management consulting. Interacting openly with colleagues, mutual trust, supporting individual initiative and respect for each one of us characterizes our cooperation.
For our office in Berlin-Mitte we are currently looking for a full time (indefinite)
Junior Consultant (m/f/d)
You would like to:
- get started with your working life and enter in the exciting world of management consulting,
- work independently in international project teams and find every day the best solutions for your clients,
- experience the steep learning curve and learn with experienced senior partners by your side something new every day,
- have rapid career advancement possibilities and the opportunity from the moment you arrive to take responsibility for the work at the client.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Consulting clients in various sectors
- Creating presentations for the project management and the client management
- Preparing appointments and workshops, as well as on-site support
- Implementation or rather support with project management activities
- Further development of LEXTA products
Requirements for this challenging and exciting career move at LEXTA are additionally:
- a successful completed degree, preferably in the fields of information systems, industrial engineering, computer science,
- high IT affinity and IT background,
- practical experience in ongoing IT operations or theoretical knowledge of information technology,
- ideally, practical experience through internships gained domestically and abroad, at best in a consulting company,
- problem-solving skills and analytical understanding,
- mobility and willingness to travel to a German or English-speaking area,
- personal initiative, independence and commitment to a high extent,
- customer orientation, strong communication skills and pronounced team orientation,
- deep knowledge of office applications and finally
- fluent in German and English.
We offer you a competitive compensation with performance-related components and further options for structuring and further developing this responsible position. Additionally, there will be a dynamic team in which each and every one maintains their individuality and experiences a constructive, inspiring and respectful behavior towards each other. If you are among those curious, those exceptional people – and the best – and the job offer appeals to you, send us your complete application documents via e-mail with the identification “C1” to Mr. Denny Rösicke: firstname.lastname@example.org.