LEXTA CONSULTANTS GROUP represents successful consulting projects in strategic IT-Management and has a focus on IT benchmarking. Stable growth for more than 10 years, a healthy client structure and an outstanding corporate culture shaped LEXTA over the years. Currently we’re working with more than 50 employees and offices in Berlin and London for the world’s leading enterprises of all sectors. Our team is set up with specialists and generalists who have extensive experience in IT and Top management consulting. Interacting openly with colleagues, mutual trust, supporting individual initiative and respect for each one of us characterizes our cooperation.
To reinforce our team in Berlin, we are looking for
IT- or Enterprise Architect (m/f/d)
with several years of professional experience
Pragmatic approaches are familiar to you, you work on a success-oriented level in varied IT management consulting projects in an intercultural environment with changing project teams nationally and internationally. You benefit at all times from your confident appearance and outstanding contact and cooperation behavior among your clients and colleagues. You think and act from an entrepreneurial perspective and convey complex facts in convincing and comprehensible way. Decisions are well-considered, clear and reasoned. Problems are convincingly solved. You chose IT consulting because you wanted to be challenged daily – and will be – by the multi-faceted topics that are currently and individually engaged by various IT decision maker. You see yourself as an independent, objective service provider of our clients in top management. Moreover, you consider consulting always also as partnership.
Requirements for this challenging and exciting career move at LEXTA are additionally:
- a successful completed degree, preferably in the fields of information systems, industrial engineering, computer science
- at least 5 years of practical experience in IT management or IT service provider at a consulting company, at a leading IT service provider or a comparable environment
- verifiable expertise in architectural, technological and economical evaluation of system architectures, integrated cloud solutions and complex application systems including middleware, databases and applications that are on the market observation and assessment, the assessment of proposed solutions and technology roadmaps in sourcing as well as in the cloud readiness evaluation
- years of experience in application development, in an agile and classical environment as well as in construction and design of sustainable and strategic architectures
- profound knowledge of IT infrastructure standards (especially RZ technology, storage systems, servers, networks, cloud technology)
- mobility and willingness to travel
- personal initiative, independence and commitment to a high extent
- business fluent in English and German
We offer you a competitive compensation with performance-related components and further options for structuring and further developing this responsible position. Additionally, there will be a dynamic team in which each and every one maintains their individuality and experiences a constructive, inspiring and respectful behavior towards each other.
If you are among those curious, those exceptional people – and the best – and the job offer appeals to you, send us your complete application documents via e-mail with the identification “ITA1” to Mr. Denny Rösicke: email@example.com.