LEXTA CONSULTANTS GROUP represents successful consulting projects in strategic IT-Management and has a focus on IT benchmarking. Stable growth for more than 10 years, a healthy client structure and an outstanding corporate culture shaped LEXTA over the years. Currently we’re working with more than 50 employees and offices in Berlin and London for the world’s leading enterprises of all sectors. Our team is set up with specialists and generalists who have extensive experience in IT and Top management consulting. Interacting openly with colleagues, mutual trust, supporting individual initiative and respect for each one of us characterizes our cooperation.
To reinforce our team in Berlin, we are currently looking for at least three months for
in IT management consulting
- every day something new in practical, varied projects while working in international teams either on-site or in the back office and, of course,
- gain from the extensive experience of our senior partners and consultants.
We encourage and demand
- independent work in teams and
- analytical and entrepreneurial ideas and activities.
You join a dynamic team and we offer you a competitive compensation with performance-related components. Additionally, you establish an important contact which will extend and deepen your future professional life for example with a potential permanent position or as a freelancer.
- started your higher education – preferably in the field of information systems, industrial engineering, computer science – and are at least in your second semester of study,
- ideally gained practical experience through internships, as a working student or something similar with a relevant reference to IT and/or a reference to IT consulting,
- theoretical knowledge and practical experience in hardware configuration (storages, servers, networks, backup & restore), network administration,
- personal initiative, independence and commitment to a high extent,
- customer orientation, strong communication skills and pronounced team orientation,
- mobility and willingness to travel,
- deep knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint, as well as
- fluent in German and English.
If you are among those curious, those exceptional people – and the best – and the job offer appeals to you, send us your complete application documents via e-mail to Mr. Denny Rösicke: email@example.com.