LEXTA CONSULTANTS GROUP represents successful consulting projects in strategic IT-Management and has a focus on IT benchmarking. Stable growth for more than 10 years, a healthy client structure and an outstanding corporate culture shaped LEXTA over the years. Currently we’re working with more than 50 employees and offices in Berlin and London for the world’s leading enterprises of all sectors. Our team is set up with specialists and generalists who have extensive experience in IT and Top management consulting. Interacting openly with colleagues, mutual trust, supporting individual initiative and respect for each one of us characterizes our cooperation.
We are currently looking for an
in the fields of marketing and sales
Your responsibilities include the following:
- data entry and maintenance in the CRM system (Salesforce),
- creation of selections and reports,
- research of sectors and identification of contacts,
- preparation of sales activities,
- organization and support of client events,
- preparation and realization of mailings
- knowledge and experience with databases / CRM,
- an interest in marketing, sales and event organization,
- personal initiative, independence and commitment to a high extent,
- customer orientation, strong communication skills and pronounced team orientation,
- enjoyment of working with potential clients (e-mail and telephone),
- deep knowledge of MS Office, as well as
- fluent in German, stylistic confidence, good knowledge of English.
You join a dynamic team and we offer you a competitive compensation. If you are among those curious, those exceptional people – and the best – and the job offer appeals to you, send us your complete application documents via e-mail to Mr. Denny Rösicke: firstname.lastname@example.org.